[imp] Performance of IMP/host machine?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 17:57:21 -0500

Quoting Simon Matthews <simon@paxonet.com>:

> I find that IMP seems quite slow. OK, so I am testing it with a 14MB mail
> file, using POP and the http server runs on a 75MHz Pentium machine.

How much RAM? But at that level, the processor will have an effect. I'm
guessing you don't have much memory, either, which is generally more of a
problem. Nothing server-wise (dynamic) will be fast at that level of machine.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the