[imp] Importing addressbook from CSV file

Michael Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 12:26:26 +0000

Can you confirm that Outlook doesn't have a .wab file any where that stores your
address book? I understand that the .pst file stores your email, not the
addressbook, I could be very wrong here though. Try searching you hard drive for
*.wab and see if it comes up with anything.

The Windows Address book import hasn't been added to turba yet but if you find a
.wab file and want to see if it will be able to be decoded then try submitting
it at
http://www.graftonhall.co.nz/temp/wab-dev.php (source
http://www.graftonhall.co.nz/temp/wab-dev.phps)
and this will display the contents in a table on screen. This is my test page i
use for developing the WAB import.

Mike