[imp] setting # messages / screen - Horde 2, IMP 3

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 06:16:55 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001, liamr@umich.edu <liamr@umich.edu> wrote:

> we've opened our imp installation up to a slightly wider audience
> while testing it.. and one of the pieces of feedback we got was that
> you can change at least some of the message display options (sort
> order, sort field) from the top level screen (mailbox.php) but you
> can't change the number of messages display per screen there.

Hm.  Would that really be something a significant number of users would
need to change on-the-fly (as opposed to in the configuration section)?

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN       / OPN: #horde