[imp] Can't get the ?language variable in IMP RC4.

FL KOF kof_fl@hotmail.com
Wed, 02 Jan 2002 10:00:10

Hi,

I need it because I disable the language selection in the login page (I
used a customize login page for my user). Because our main page in Chinese
language and user login to IMP (Chinese version), when the users (who don't
understand the Chinese) want to change back to english, they also don't
know the Option(Chinese Word). So I added two button with image (Chinese
and English) in the IMP message main page for them to change it anywhere
and anytime.

Is it possible to add back this feature?
Thanks!

KOF_FL

¦b http://explorer.msn.com.hk/intl.asp §K¶O¤U¸ü MSN Explorer¡C