[imp] Is It Possible to Auto-Archive other folders besides

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 22:15:19 -0500

Quoting m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com:

> sent-mail? For Instance, you can automatically archive the contents of your
> sent-mail folder to be re-named to sent-mail-MONTH-YEAR, would this be
> possible for other folders? I have a folder named Logs which I would like
> to have auto-archived and browsable by month/year, easier to search that way.

Mike - it might be possible to extend the maintenance task that does sent-mail
folders to handle arbitrary folders without _too_ much trouble, but I don't
have time to tackle it myself right now...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the