IMP 3.0 and message sent sucessfully

Jason Kau jkau@jasper.k12.ga.us
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 07:23:13 -0500

I just recently setup a IMP 3.0/MySQL 3.23.47/Apache 1.3.22/PHP 4.0.6/PEAR
4.1.0/sendmail 8.11.6 system to be put into production within the next
couple of weeks.  The install was nearly painless and everything seems in
order.

However, I've noticed that there is no "Message sent succesfully" displayed
after sending a message.  Why is this?  Is there a way to hack this into
compose.php without having to delve too deeply into the IMP 3.0
architecture?

I'm afraid that the 300+ teachers/staff that have been using IMP 2.0/2.2
over the years will find this very disconcerting--their compose window just
disappears with no status message.

Thanks!

--
Jason Kau