[imp] Apache Win32 crashing?

Michael Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 13:23:21 +0000

Apache doesn't crash by it's self. In my epxerience it's always PHP that crashes
and kills apache. So the best bet is to use PHP as CGI not at an Apache module
and things will work fine, but be less efficient. Not all PHP extensions are
thread safe yet so they tend to kill things guite often.

I'm personally running Windows 2K, Apache/1.3.22, PHP 4.1.1 CGI with no hassles
at all.

- Mike