[imp] The evil Exchange beast and imp

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:33:51 -0500

Quoting Chris Swenson <cswenson@students.curry.edu>:

> anyone have ideas on this one?
> I am trying to substitute imp for the Outlook web client.  Using the imap
> interace things go in and out with little problem.  Is it possible to view
> folders set up on the exchange server under the inbox?  (Many of out Outlook
> web access users are covertly switching, I enabled the hidden server switch,
> they are logging in via the student email server that runs apache 1.3.22)

I used Exchange at my old workplace for quite a while, and it always worked
fine and showed all of the folders. Do you have a folder prefix set? It should
just be '' for exchange.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the