[imp] Count of messages in folders missing in Folder Navigator

Dwight Tovey dwight@dtovey.net
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 14:55:16 -0700

Quoting Rene Lund Jensen <lundeman@tbkol.dk>:

> When you are in IMP click on the "folders" icon, mark the folders you want
> to see the count for, and select the action "Check folder(s) for new mail".
>
> This will also show you the selected folders in the horde summary.
>
> However I do belive you have to enable this in some configuration file, I
> just can't remember which..

Thanks.  That worked.  And I didn't have to change any config file settings.  Now that I look at it, it makes sense, but coming in as a new user it isn't the behavior that I would have expected.  Is this documented somewhere that I haven't found yet or should I plan on adding it to my local documentation when I turn my users loose on it?

Thanks again for the info.
    /dwight
--
Dwight N. Tovey                        Unix System Administrator / Developer
League of American Bicyclists          Idaho Transportation Dept.