[imp] Permission denied creating folders ...

Marc G. Fournier scrappy@hub.org
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 22:18:47 -0400 (AST)

On Mon, 18 Feb 2002, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>:
>

> > I'm getting:
> >
> > The folder "sent-mail" was not created. This is what the server said:
> > Permission denied
> >
> > With a servers.php setting of:
> >
> > $servers['earth.hub.org'] = array(
> >     'name' => 'Cyrus IMAP Server',
> >     'server' => 'earth.hub.org',
> >     'protocol' => 'imap',
> >     'port' => 143,
> >     'folders' => '',
> >     'namespace' => 'INBOX.',
> >     'maildomain' => 'hub.org',
> >     'realm' => 'earth.hub.org',
> >     'preferred' => 'true'
> > );
> >
> > It was working before I upgraded from CVS ... has something changed that
> > 'm not seeing?
>
> When exactly does this happen? Did you try to resave the identities? Does
> this happen with a new user? ...

I was in the 'folders' screen, just asking it to create a new folder ...
one of my users made me aware of it cause he was in the compose window and
it gave him a similar error when he clicked on send ...

'resave the idetities'?