Address book connection from IMP 2.2.7 to Active Directory?

Christopher Crowley ccrowley@tulane.edu
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:50:21 -0600

Has anyone configured a client in the IMP 2.2.7 ldap.php3 page to connect to
an Active Directory server?

If so, please let me know what changes you needed to make.  I am hoping I
can just add credentials to the LDAP array.

$LDAPServers['freeman'] = new LDAPServer('name',
                                          'Department',
                                          'servername.tulane.edu',
                                          '',
                                          'cn',
                                          'cn,mail,sn,uid',

'is,is_strict,contains,begins,ends',
                                            'username',
// Will this work?
                                            'password');

If this isn't going to fly, is there a known method for allowing users to
search the AD?

Thanks in advance.

Chris