[imp] mail disappearing

Uriah uriah@tempestnetworks.net
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:53:29 -0500 (EST)

I have that as well, but not with Inbox.  If the user has any folders
besides inbox, they will show up once showing all the messages in it.  If
you try to read a single message, I currently get an error message and the
box contents dissapear from imp.  At one point I had recived and error
message of 'Couldn't open mailbox <subject line>' while trying to read a
message.  Why it ever thought that message was anouther mail box is beyond
me.  Also the whole time it prints no error messages in either the apache
error log, the PHP error log, or the Horde log.

If your only showing one of the problems then I guess my two problems are
not connected....