[imp] Directly to the inbox?

Manfred Moser manfred_moser@gmx.net
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 15:57:37 +1100

Hi !

I just found the entry the setting for authentication which allows for a
login directly to imp by uncommenting

$this->registry['auth']['login'] = 'imp';
$this->registry['auth']['logout'] = 'imp';

in imp/config/registry.php

Thats fine. But it still sends me to the a page containing only a welcome...
and the word inbox with the number of messages...

I would actually like to get to the inbox itself... the list of the messages
bascially and I cant find any setting for this anywhere...

manfred