Can't login since CVS update

Dan Wilson dwilson@acucore.com
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 10:16:55 -0700

I updated from CVS yesterday (and again this morning)...

But now, I can't login to either a remote pop or local imap.  I've updated
all my config files.  And verified repeatedly that I transfered the setting
to the new .dist files correctly.

I don't get anything in the logs (either horde.log or maillog).  It doesn't
even say auth failed or anything.

The really weird thing is that I can run the IMP tests (imp/test.php) and
login to my IMAP server from there... and it let's me know that there are
[n] number of emails in there, but I can't login to the blasted account
through the normal IMP login. And then I can see activity in my maillog.

Has anyone been having similar problems?  Can anyone help me troubleshoot
this?

Output of test.php
 -----------------------------
Horde Versions
Horde: 3.0-cvs
IMP: 4.0-cvs (run IMP tests)
Turba: 2.0-cvs
Kronolith: 2.0-cvs
Chora: 2.0-cvs

PHP Version
View phpinfo() screen
PHP Version: 4.1.2
PHP Major Version: 4.1
PHP Minor Version: 2
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported version of PHP.

PHP Module Capabilities
FTP Support: No
Gettext Support: Yes
IMAP Support: Yes