bind several branches in the LDAP tree for authentication

HAHN Nicolas n_hahn@yahoo.com
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 18:58:50 +0200 (CEST)

Hi everybody :-)

Just a quick question: in my LDAP server, I have several branches where
I have several users for each one. In this case, how IMP can
authenticate my users, I mean how to configure it, and is it possible
in the last version 3.1RC1 ?

If imp can bind a user only in one branch (the one which is configured
via the binddn), would it be possible to implement the 'multi-branches'
bind for the Release 3.1 ?

Thanks a lot :-)

=====
Nicolas HAHN, ICQ: 51593394
System/Network administrator & webmaster
UNIX / LINUX engineer