IMP Address book Error

Drew J. Como dcomo@bascom.com
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 08:34:30 -0500

All,

My Horde/IMP installation is finally working (almost)
perfectly, but I am getting an error message when trying
to create an Address book.

I'll go into the 'Options' area, and then click on the
'Address book' area.  A new screen appears with a list
of the same error message listed mulitple times.

Warning: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in
/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/templates/prefs/sourceselect.inc on line
61

What could be causing this?

Any help will be appreciated!!  Thanks :-)

Drew J. Como             Phone: 631-434-6600
Systems Administrator      Fax: 631-434-7800
dcomo@bascom.com         Web: www.bascom.com
    Bascom Global Internet Services, Inc.
          "When quality is the goal,
           winning is guaranteed."