[imp] IMP Listing All Users' Inboxes

Mike Tibor tibor@tibor.org
Thu, 2 May 2002 11:34:47 -0800 (AKDT)

I've tried doing some searches in the list but came up dry on this.  I've
installed horde-2.1RC1 and imp-3.1RC1 on a FreeBSD 4.5-STABLE server
running UW imap-2001a.  After I login, when I click on the "Open Folder"
dropdown box in the upper right corner of the browser window, not only do
I get a listing of my normal inbox plus all folders in ~/mail, but also
the inboxes of all the other users on the system.

I've configured pine on another system to access my inbox on that server
via imap, and it correctly shows only my own inbox plus ~/mail/*, so that
seems to eliminate my imap server as the problem.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Mike