[imp] Probs with new MIME code

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Thu, 2 May 2002 17:21:25 -0600

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

| I've got a few problems with the new MIME_* code if I get digest
| messages.
| I attach two screenshots (they seem to got through to the mailing list
| since the change to mailman) that show the difference.

Jan - try this message with the new code I just put it.  I went ahead and
added a new 'message/rfc82'2 MIME_Viewer to more correctly handle these
parts - now it returns both the headers and the body of each digest part.
For extra cool output, trying viewing in Mozilla - not only will it
automatically discard non-text portions of the output, but it will put the
header information into a cool little table.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder