[imp] compose.php/php.ini - Attachment Upload Problem

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur@mechanus.org
Tue, 14 May 2002 00:01:09 -0500

I still get the "attachment is larger than 2MB" error when I try to attach
anything of any size. I edited the upload_max_size to 20MB and the
post_max_size also to 20MB. The temp folder is /var/tmp which is chmod'ed 777,
so everyone can read and write to it. It seems that the error is built in, even
though the post and upload sizes are larger than 2MB. Where is the other
variable that I have to modify? The FAQ talks about IMP 2.2, but not 3.0.

Cheers,

Rodolfo