[imp] add to local addressbook?

Bill Edgington imp@0x20.com
Wed, 22 May 2002 11:53:03 +0200

Hi,

I'm setting up a mail server on SuSE Linux using IMP 3.1 RC3 & Horde 2.1 RC3. I've got a global (read-only) LDAP addressbook and local mysql addressbooks for users. Unfortunately when reading messages, the "Add to Addressbook" links (next to the To: and From: addresses) seem to want to add to the LDAP addressbook, and hence do not work for normal users.

Is there a way to make these links add to the user's local addressbook instead? I have searched the docs and list archives and can't find anything.

TIA!