[imp] Problems with TOS and Locking a Preference

Brad Vedders veddebra@aquinas.edu
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:25:35 -0400 (EDT)

I'm having two different problems trying to configure the latest
imp/horde.

I setup imp to display a terms of service (TOS) agreement upon the initial
login of the user.  The TOS is displayed correctly.  The problem is that
if you click "No, I do NOT agree" it logs you in anyhow.  Am I doing
something wrong?

The second problem is that I can't lock the preference "Ask for
confirmation before doing maintenance operations?"  I set the value to '0'
and locked to 'true.'  I have been able to lock every other preference but
not this one.  Does anyone know what I might try?

I'm using the latest imp and horde from cvs this afternoon.  It is running
on Apache 1.3.26 w/ php 4.2.1.

Thanks,

Brad Vedders, Network Systems Administrator
Aquinas College, Grand Rapids, MI 49506
=>phone (616) 459-8281 x3743
=>email veddebra@aquinas.edu