[imp] (no subject)

Robert H. Bliss rbliss@blisster.com
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 09:01:05 -0400 (EDT)

Hmmm You could be right that it is a php problem but it does not look
like a configuration issue as the php.ini magic_quotes lines are
identical between the working and non working systems. The php rev. is
of course different 4.0.6-7 in one case and 4.1.2.0horde1 in the other.

I will hunt around maybe there is a horde version of 4.0.6-7

    Bob