[imp] Windows XP caches login credentials.

Dan Wilson dan@acucore.com
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 16:08:29 -0600

Personally, I like having the ability to begin typing my username and IE will
complete my username and enter my password.

This is an individual setting in each user's IE.  They should have know the
concequences setting autocomplete on and saving passwords.  But don't take
that feature away from those of us who like it.

Or else make it configurable.  But I think that's more effort than it's
worth.  If a server admin doesn't like it, they can customize their specific
login forms.

-Dan