[imp] Cannot send mail in compose window

HAHN Nicolas n_hahn@yahoo.com
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 08:14:13 +0200 (CEST)

Hi ;-)

We have RedHat 7.3 on Intel, with latest updates.
The horde+imp version we have installed is the CVS version, downloaded
yesterday.
Preferences are configured to be saved in LDAP.

The problem I have is the following:
it happens when we compose a mail in the compose window: each time we
click on a button, for exemple address completion, send mail or other,
the content of all the fields disapear and nothing happen. Of course,
no mail is sent. We tried on Netscape and on IE browsers, it is the
same result.

Could you tell me if it could be a mistake from me (for exemple in a
config file), or if it is a bug which has been already fixed in CVS, or
other ?

I thank you very much for the answers.

Best regards,
Nicolas