[imp] Extremely weird time() behavior after using IMP

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 16:46:01 +0200

Zitat von Ryan Grove <ryan@wonko.com>:

> I recently installed Horde 2.1 and IMP 3.1 on my web server. I'm running
> Apache
> 1.3.26 with PHP 4.2.2 and MySQL 4.0.2 on Windows 2000 Advanced Server.
>
> After logging into IMP for the first time, I noticed that from that point
> on,
> any call to PHP's time() function from any page on my site returned a
> time value
> exactly sixteen hours in the future. When I restart Apache (which
> restarts PHP
> as well), this goes away. But as soon as I log into IMP, the problem
> returns.
>
> Has anyone else seen this? Is this a bug in IMP or PHP? It's causing me

This sounds like a PHP bug. We set the timezone depending on the users
prefernces. Perhaps it will fix your problem, if you set the timezone to the
correct value in config/prefs.php and lock this preference. The valid values
can be found in config/lang.php.

Jan.