Fwd: Re: [imp] htmlentinies()

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 12:13:36 -0400

----- Forwarded message from andy@rhetorical.com -----
    Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 17:04:09 +0100
    From: Andy Wilson <andy@rhetorical.com>
 Subject: Re: [imp] htmlentinies()
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>

On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 02:59:01PM -0400, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting Andy Wilson <andy@rhetorical.com>:
>
> > hi, just set up horde and imp for the first time, was wondering how to
> > get rid of this error message that appears when i log in
> > using imap.
> >
> > Warning: htmlentities() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given
in
> > /horde/lib/Horde.php on line 406
>
> If I know what you're referring to, it's fixed in CVS. Otherwise you need
> to give more details about exactly when/where this happens.
>
> -chuck

ok, i have been trying to find out why this is happening.
The error is still there but hasnt been all day (Ive reset this up today).

The last thing I did was edit registry.php in /horde/config and change some
things from show => true to false.
The error displays when you are looking at your inbox after the login page
and after the first mail page. I am using
imp as my first login page.

All sources were freshly checked out today from cvs.

--
Andy

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck