[imp] filter is not functioning in CVS :)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 17:43:37 -0400

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> I found the problem.  RFC 2060 supports the 'OR' command.  IMAP servers (I
> personally have tested courier-imap and UW) support the OR command.  the
> c-client library supports the "OR" command.  But PHP's implementation
> doesn't.  Fixed in CVS.  Someone should fix PHP.

Well, I wrote imap_search(), so I can take a peek at it. This is the c-
client call we use:

 mail_search_full(imap_le_struct->imap_stream, NIL, mail_criteria
(search_criteria), flags);

(where search_criteria is the string passed in as the search string). What
call _should_ we be using?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>