[imp] INGO conf.xml not adapted from previous use

Chris Hastie lists@oak-wood.co.uk
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 16:30:27 +0100

On Sat, 31 Aug 2002, Chris Hastie <lists@oak-wood.co.uk> wrote
>On Sun, 1 Sep 2002, Mike Cochrane <mike@graftonhall.co.nz> wrote
>>> I'd figured it must be something like that, but couldn't find a suitable
>>> admin section. And still can't :(
>>>
>>> In horde/config/conf.php I have
>>> $conf['auth']['admins'] = array('chris');
>>
>>This may need to be chris@realm (where 'realm' is the setting from servers.php)
>>depending on your setup.
>>

>Yep, that did the trick. Thanks.
>
>I still have a problem though, in the form of an error message and the
>following in the log:
>
>Aug 31 15:58:59 HORDE_CVS [emergency] [horde] You need the domxml PHP
>extension to use the configuration tool. [on line 23 of "/usr/
>local/www/mail/data/dev/horde/setup.php"]
>
>I guess it's time to recompile PHP again.

Which I've done and now have the Horde configuration stuff working.
Which reveals a cosmetic problem in conf.xml for Ingo. Throughout it the
desc attribute refers to Trean rather than Ingo.
--
Chris Hastie