[imp] Errors in loging into Imp.

robert sand rsand@d.umn.edu
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 08:18:49 -0500

The cookie path didn't chage anything.  If I knew what part of horde or imp was
causing the segmentation fault I would fix it but nothing is reporting any
porblems.  The /tmp/horde.log file is empty even though I have the level all the
way down to debug.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand@d.umn.edu

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
  Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.