[imp] Using IMP with PHP running as a CGI

Sameh Ghane sw@anthologeek.net
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 18:28:00 +0200

Le (On) Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 04:49:47PM +0100, Paul J ecrivit (wrote):

> >> And beside this, what are the technical reasons why we should not use IMP with
> >> PHP as a CGI ?
>
> None as far as I can see. I simply un-tarred the lot, placed the she-bang
> header in the appropriate files, configured horde and friends and off
> we went. It is running through a modified suexec.

Can you view (not download) image attachements without any problem ?

> >Got it. The problem is that $_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'] refers to the php CGI
> >wrapper (the executable), and not the php script.
>
> Which version of the code are you referring to? I download the latest stable
> version. Maybe your comments relate to CVS code, apologies if my comments are
> out of place.

The problem appears with imp/lib/MIME/Viewer/images.php (and probably others)
revision 1.6.2.3, IMP branch RELENG_3.

When incoking a php script, what is the value of $_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'] ?

--
Sameh