[imp] Problem with viewing inline images.

Jan Kuipers jrkuipers@lauwerscollege.nl
Thu Nov 21 18:05:38 2002

Regarding HEAD:

I have problems with viewing inline images in IMP. Messages composed with IMP
with attached images, with content-disposition: inline, are _not_ shown inline
(with IMP). When I view this message with Mozilla mail or MS-Outlook the image
is shown as an attachment. Messages composed with MS-Outlook, with inline
images, are shown in IMP _without_ the images. Only messages composed with
Mozilla mail, with inline images, are shown in IMP _with_ the inline images. As
I don't see other messages about this problem, it might be a local problem. Any
ideas?

--
Jan Kuipers
Systeembeheer Lauwers College