[imp] Problem with inline images (multipart/related)

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Tue Nov 26 02:57:00 2002

Quoting Jan Kuipers <jrkuipers@lauwerscollege.nl>:

| Citeren Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:
|
| > I sent the test message using Mozilla 1.2b.  I will send you a copy of
| this
| > message.
|
| Beats me! Your message views ok! I've send you a message which doesn't.
| Using latest Mozilla 1.2 build (211102).

Well even stranger, it works fine for me (I see a picture of a ship) no
matter whether I am looking at it inline or via the link.  I tested on both
Mozilla 1.2b and MSIE 6.  I don't know what else to tell you...  Looking at
the headers of your test message, it looks fine so I don't know why it is
not displaying correctly on your system.

michael