Fwd: Re: [imp] $conf['hooks']['from']

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Dec 29 12:14:18 PST 2002

----- Forwarded message from besnard at tekkno.net -----
    Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 09:14:27 -0800
    From: Jean-Michel Besnard <besnard at tekkno.net>
 Subject: Re: [imp] $conf['hooks']['from']
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>

Thanks a lot for that.

I supose I now have to deal with imp/config/prefs.php

I have changed it to

$_prefs['from_addr'] = array(
    'value' => _prefs_hook_from_address(),
    'locked' => true,
    'shared' => true,
    'type' => 'implicit');

and now I get that the function does not exist.

The doc says:

// value:  This entry will either hold a number or a text value based on the
//         preference type:
//      implicit:  See Preference type
//          text:  Text value
//        number:  Number value
//      checkbox:  Value should be 0 for unchecked, 1 for checked
//        select:  Value associated with that selection list

but I don't understand what value should then be...

Thanks

> Quoting Jean-Michel Besnard <besnard at tekkno.net>:
>
> > I have recently updated to CVS HEAD version of horde and imp.
> > Since that time the hooks for 'from' and 'fullname' are not working
> > anymore. (the vinfo hook still works fine).
>
> They were replaced by preferences hooks a while ago.
>
> -chuck
>
> --
> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
> "People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."
>  - Google, thanks to Harpers

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck