[imp] Horde/IMP Authentication

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Jan 6 10:09:55 PST 2003

Quoting Tony Garcia <tony at cloudg.com>:

> > $conf['auth']['params'] = array(hostspec=>'myserver.com', port =>
> '21');
>
> I tried that, but still can't get it to work.

Make sure you had single quotes around the hostspec and port:

$conf['auth']['params'] = array('hostspec' => 'myserver.com', 'port' =>
> '21');

... and you need to give us better details on why it doesn't work - log
messages from your ftp server or /tmp/horde.log, any error messages you get
in the browser, etc.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."