[imp] CVS HEAD and LOGIN

Dan Tulovsky dant at wetsnow.com
Mon Feb 10 13:37:11 PST 2003

Hello.

So I have been trying to figure out why I can no longer login to Horde.
I've traced it that far...

I get to the login page, I login, the horde.log file says I login correctly.
It then redirects me to portal.php, and this code:

if (!Auth::getAuth()) {
        Horde::authenticationFailureRedirect();
}

This fails every time.  This is where I get redirected back to login.php.

If I test Auth::getAuth() in login.php right after I login, it returns TRUE
like it should, but after the redirect to portal.php, it returns false.

I changed Horde to authenticate against IMAP (instead of IMP)... this
started after a CVS update yesterday.  Nothing else was changed and all was
working fine before than.  I did make sure that all the .conf files were
updated.

Any help appreciated.
Thank you,
Dan