[imp] session expired message can't find solution

Kenny Olano k.olano at netonestop.net
Mon Feb 10 16:03:32 PST 2003

Hello
	I'm running 2 imp applications located as follows
/var/www/domain1/horde/imp  and /var/www/domain2/horde/imp, both used
separate databases and different session names.  For some reason imp on
domain2 will not let me login in, I keep getting "session expired" message.
I have searched through the mailing list and not yet found the solution to
my problem.  I have checked my php.ini for where the sessions are being
stored and the directory "/tmp" does exist.  Does anyone have a solution to
this problem?

Kenny Olano
Web Programmer
Practical Solutions