[imp] Imp Authentication - Am I missing something here

Graham Wharton graham at gwsoft.co.uk
Sun Mar 2 18:49:58 PST 2003

Hi all,

I have horde 2.2 setup ok and am using the http auth driver for
authentication. This works fine as when I go to the horde index page it says
hello <username>

I have also installed imp 3.2 and am trying to get it to work with the http
auth driver too. It would appear that IMP is using its own authentication as
when I click on the mail icon in horde it asks me to login with a username
and password. Well these values are already available from the http auth
driver.

I can see a way of getting horde to use the imp auth method, but can see no
way of getting imp to use the horde authentication method, i.e http auth.

Am I missing something here, or is this done by design.

Thanks in advance

Graham Wharton