[imp] IMP, PHP, IMAP and remote servers problem

Diego Rivera lrivera at racsa.co.cr
Sun Mar 9 22:13:31 PST 2003

Nevermind!!!

I need a new brain...or more sleep... ;)

turns out imap_open() tries to use SSL by defalut (TLS, actually), and
the certificate is a self-signed one.  What got me is that I was going
into port 143, and I assumed it would NOT use SSL/TLS at all.

Found the problem, found the fix...

I KNEW there was some sort of subtlety getting by me.

Best to all...

--
Diego Rivera <lrivera at racsa.co.cr>