[imp] bug converting some mailto's to URL's

Jeff Tucker jeff at jltnet.com
Thu Mar 13 00:07:26 PST 2003

Hello,

I have imp-CVS as of a couple weeks ago. I have the latest version of
horde/lib/Text.php according to the online CVS browser at horde.org.

I've found that a mailto of the form mailto:jefft at f123.com appears on my
system as a link to email "jefft at f". And it stops there.

I've traced the problem back through the _imp_compose function to the
massive regexp function about line 372 of horde/lib/Text.php. But I don't
understand that regexp, frankly. Can someone who knows more about it than I
confirm that the above link doesn't work and double-check that regexp? Does
it have a problem with digits in the domain portion?

Thanks
Jeff

--
Jeff Tucker