[imp] Where in the World is Stylesheet?

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sat Mar 22 01:39:13 PST 2003

Quoting "..." <horde at internetter.com>:

> Man, I'm having  a heck of a time getting rid of that blue background.

If using a recent version, change your theme to something else. But
probably you don't have that in your version.  No way to tell since
you didn't say what versions you are using.

> It seems that no matter what css stylesheet page I update it doesn't get rid
> of the blue (example change to white).
>
> Comments on what directory the "real" css stylesheet is located?

It is dynamically generated form the files in */config/html.php so make
your changes to that file.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics