[imp] Add new translation for IMP

Parham parham at bornisgroup.com
Sun Mar 30 04:11:21 PST 2003

Hello

i wish to add Persian(Farsi) translation for IMP.and i am new to IMP.
I have installed IMP in my website. i have a hosting on a linux server that's running IMP.
so i have some problems:
'when i address xgettext.sh in my internet browser :
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /horde/po/xgettext.sh on this server.

Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.bornisgroup.com Port 80

how i can run xgettext.sh?

also , i have installed Perl in my PC , and then run xgettext.sh in my pc :

CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

Bareword found where operator expected at c:\inetpub\wwwroot\horde\imp\po\xgettext.pl line 3, near "--keyword"
	(Missing operator before keyword?)
Can't modify constant item in postdecrement (--) at c:\inetpub\wwwroot\horde\imp\po\xgettext.pl line 3, near "xgettext --"
syntax error at c:\inetpub\wwwroot\horde\imp\po\xgettext.pl line 3, near "--keyword"
"no" not allowed in expression at c:\inetpub\wwwroot\horde\imp\po\xgettext.pl line 3, at end of line
Execution of c:\inetpub\wwwroot\horde\imp\po\xgettext.pl aborted due to compilation errors.

why?!
i can make fa_FA.po with changing other .po translation , but then how i can convert that to imp.mo ? is any one , for converting my .po file and then send it for me?
thanks