[imp] Spam Reporting

Michael C. Ibarra ibarra at hawk.com
Wed Apr 9 00:57:43 PDT 2003

Greetings:

I currently have Spamass on a server, however not the same server
that runs Horde+modules. I've run into two issues with regards to
spam identification and reporting:

1.
The "Report as Spam" button resends email, which I currently have set
as a user on a different host. In order to effectively use this users
mailbox as a cache for spam, whereby I can run sa-learn on this users
email box, it should contain both the original reply-to, from and
subject headers. message.php rewrites all of these and I am afraid
that I may end up adding myself to SpamAsses blacklist accidentally.
What are some ways that others on this list handle this sort of thing?
Is a resend the proper method for this or should this be a redirect
instead?

2. I feel that it may be helpful, sorry no patch, if I were able to
select a bunch of messages within imp, then "Mark As" Spam. This would
prevent me from having to open, read and report what I already know, from
its header, is spam.

Thanks all in advance,

-mike