[imp] IMP redirect doesn't work

User HCHEN hchen at come00.us
Thu Apr 17 01:29:39 PDT 2003

Hi,

I just installed Horde and IMP on my FreeBSD server. When I visit the
test.php page in the imp directory and input my server as my ip, protocol
as imap,my username and password, it can give the correct information
like:INBOX has 5 messages (0 new 0 recent)

But if I visit the login page of IMP directly a warning was displayed:

"Warning: Unknown(): Your script possibly relies on a session side-effect
which existed until PHP 4.2.3. Please be advised that the session
extension does not consider global variables as a source of data, unless
register_globals is enabled. You can disable this functionality and this
warning by setting session.bug_compat_42 or session.bug_compat_warn to
off, respectively. in Unknown on line 0"

After I input the username and password and submitted, it took a long
time on redirect.php and finally got a "page can not be displayed" error.

Thanks in advance!

H.C.