[imp] User-specified session ids in Imp 3.1

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Apr 17 13:48:18 PDT 2003

Quoting Viljo Viitanen <vviitane+mail.imp at mappi.helsinki.fi>:

> Any thoughts on this? Is this already addressed in RELENG or HEAD? Is a
> different solution better?

In HEAD, a new session ID is forced on login. This is a cleaner way of doing
the same thing. I haven't gotten too much feedback on it there; there have
been a few issues, but no one has really been able to troubleshoot who's
seen them, and the developers haven't had problems.

When it's stable, we can backport it to RELENG.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of