[imp] Horde? Why oh why?

Alan W. Rateliff, II lists at rateliff.net
Mon Apr 28 19:42:37 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cody Harris" <hchs at ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <imp at lists.horde.org>
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 6:28 PM
Subject: [imp] Horde? Why oh why?

> Why do i need the stupid horde??? My MySQL server is remote, and it keeps
> asking me to run this stupid .sql file. AH! Well, i know the fix, use
> something else. Got any suggestions?

Well, my decoder ring crashed on this message, so my knee-jerk reaction
would be to go ahead and use something else.

But then I thought I'd give you benefit of the doubt, and maybe ask if you
might elaborate on your needs, and possibly if you know how to use your
remote SQL server (is it MySQL?).

As for reasons to use "the stupid horde," just look at the website and make
your own conclusions.  It's an exceptionally flexible package, one that I'm
very pleased to use.

--
       Alan W. Rateliff, II        :       RATELIFF.NET
 Independent Technology Consultant :    alan2 at rateliff.net
      (Office) 850/350-0260        :  (Mobile) 850/559-0100