[imp] Default Spam folders in IMP

jkpsj jkpsj at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 18:04:29 PDT 2003

if your user registration is done via php, what you can do:
1. write user info to db (mysql or ldap)
2. send email to user (user registration was successful msg)
3. create spam folder (use their username/passwd upon registration)
4. subscribe the user to that spam folder (so that they would not have to do it manually)