[imp] add to addressbook and LDAP

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Wed May 14 06:47:34 PDT 2003

Quoting Mohamed Eldesoky <m.eldesoky at tedata.net>:

| In imp/message.php you will find the line below.
| It works when you click on the (add to addressbook) icon beside the senders'
| email.
| I know I have hacked it a little to put the newName twice, as I don't use the
| hack introduced to LDAP schema, I use LDAP as my backend.
| $res = $registry->call('contacts/add', array($newName, $newName , $newAddress
| , $prefs->getValue('add_source')));
|
| Well, my problem is, I have a public address book (corporate wide) and
| private
| address book for each user.
| How to tell the line above to add the contact to the private address book ??
What if you just put it in horde/imp/config/prefs and lock the preference?
You will need to clean the pref from your backend for the users who may
have already set it but that is quick to check.

>From horde/imp/config/prefs:

// address book to use for adding adresseses
// put $cfgSources array element name in the value field.
// Setting value to localsql would allow you to add contacts to MySQL database
// See turba/config/sources.php for more info
$_prefs['add_source'] = array(
    'value' => 'private',
    'locked' => true,
    'shared' => true,