[imp] 'filteravail' error

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Wed Jun 4 18:40:10 PDT 2003

Never mind.

It occurred to me that, when making changes to session variables, it's a good
idea to destroy the old session and create a new one to make sure changes take
effect. I logged off, closed my browser, re-opened it, and logged back on and
the error is gone.

Sorry for the noise.
Rick

P.S. <tongue planted firmly in cheek> Hey, here's a feature request: how about
the ability to recall a message so that, after you realize what an idiot you
sounded like in the last message, you can recall it before anybody reads it?

Just kidding :-)