[imp] weird problem on imp with redhat 8

ian turley ianturley at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 5 01:01:49 PDT 2003

Could be an alias problem with send mail.

Also the line "553 5.3.5 ns.mydomain.com. config
error: mail loops
> back to me (MX problem?)"
suggests that you have a loop in the domain lookup for
the local address.

eg local server 1 sends to local server2 that sends
back to local server 1  etc

This is not an imp issue.  I use Postfix instead of
sendmail- a lot easier to configure.

 --- Randall Badilla Castro <rbadilla at cesa.co.cr>

http://calendar.cesa.co.cr:8081/?calid=rbadilla&security=1