[imp] login not working

David Kowis dkowis at shlrm.org
Sun Jul 27 15:34:45 PDT 2003

What do the logs for your IMAP server look like? Check right after you attempt a
login. I don't have copies of the logs when I was having troubles anymore.
Otherwise there'd be an example here. :) sorry
I'd look for something that would indicate that php's imap implementation is
connecting to your imap server. Then make sure it's authenticating using the
right username/password. You shouldn't see the password in the logs, though. So
I'd try logging in using a different client. Sylpheed, kmail, or evolution.
Perhaps that will shed some light on the solution.
Quoting "Keith H." <keith73 at optonline.net>:

> Thanks for your reply.
> Unfotunately, that didn't work.
>
>  - keith

find ~your -name '*base* | xargs chown :us